Water Damage Remediation
& Restoration Services in Brentwood, TN.
The first step of any water damage restoration process is to remove all standing water rapidly, effectively, and safely.
- 24/7 Emergency water removal
- Gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping
- Specialized hoses to withstand any amount of water
- Contents removal, cleaning, drying, & storage
Structural drying is our middle name. We use the most powerful, advanced equipment to ensure complete removal of moisture.
- Full site assessments with thermal imaging technology
- Gold-standard Phoenix air movers
- Injectidry Hardwood floor drying mats
- Nondestructive moisture testing
We closely monitor humidity and control the temperature of the environment to ensure there is no excess moisture in the air.
- Moisture saturation meters & hygrometers
- Industrial grade LGR & desiccant dehumidifiers
- Moisture detection
- Humidity & temperature control
ASDT uses the most sophisticated infrared cameras to get an accurate read on the parts of your building you can’t see.
- Advanced indoor water and leak detection
- Preventative inspections for commercial buildings
- Detect water behind metal, glass, and other materials
- New construction water damage inspection
Whenever there is a chance that water damage or COVID-19 exposure threatens the safety of your home or commercial property, call us.
- Germicides & green anti-microbial chemicals
- COVID-19 disinfection services
- Ozone treatments & deodorization chemicals
- HVAC duct cleaning
Sewage & Waste Cleanup
Our highly trained, licensed, and insured team is there to ensure your property is returned to completely safe and sanitary conditions.
- Rapid and thorough removal of unsanitary water
- Blackwater and grey water removal
- Technicians wear PPE to avoid cross-contamination
- Comprehensive cleaning & disinfection